Welcome to Nalpeiron Support.
Nalpeiron is well known for it's easy to implement solutions and a lot of this reputation is because of our dedicated support team. Technical support can make or break your product. When your company's future is at stake on your software product, you can rely on your Software License infrastructure supplier Nalpeiron to help.
The benefits of the Nalpeiron Licensing Service include peace of mind regarding security, increased income through new licensing options, and great technical support, and for our end-users, they include more options regarding licenses and pricing.
Nalpeiron customer support is quick, helpful and knowledgeable. But things have been working so well that we haven’t had to talk to Nalpeiron Support in almost a year.
With over 20 years experience it's likely we will have seen your situation before and can help you implement, manage and support your applications in the field. With millions of consumers using our technology all over the world, on every platform, you can be assured that our product is well tested and robust.
We recognize that the success of your business frequently depends on timely answers to your questions. If you send a support request, your incident will be returned as soon as possible, usually within a few hours and up to 24 hours.
We are a US (and UK) based Company and cover 16 hours of the day in support across most time zones.
Logging a Support Request
Support is available for customers during a trial or with a valid subscription to one of services and is available through our Customer Center at support.nalpeiron.com as are free source code, license managers, test harnesses, upgrades, patches and much more to speed your implementation. Please note all support is via our online service.
Our Support Policy
Nalpeiron Support is designed to assist you with the use of the Nalpeiron Licensing Service and basic integration efforts, all included in your subscription.
We commit to submit a response to your email within minutes at best, and within 24 hours from receipt of your request.
We offer online support for our Customers who are in the trial period, have a range of online support contracts included with our hosted products or are under our other maintenance contracts for V4 or Self hosted products.
Support contracts include:
- Online technical support
- Access to Support knowledge base
- Access to the Nalpeiron Customer Support Center
- FREE project code samples for major IDEs to speed up integration
- Training videos and extended help
- Hints, tips and programming news
What constitutes an incident?
An "Incident" is defined as the service event starting from the initial customer call until closure, or resolution of the problem or issue. An incident is an issue that focuses on one aspect of the product - e.g. assistance with a specific problem or error message. Our Support Engineers always make reasonable efforts to resolve the issue but cannot guarantee all issues are resolved.
What defines a resolved incident?
Once an issue is accepted as being within the extent of technical support, resolution of a technical support issue shall be defined as accomplishing any one of the following:
- Providing a reasonable solution to the issue.
- Providing a reasonable work-around to the issue.
- Determining that the issue is in fact an enhancement request and forwarding the request to the product management team.
- Escalating the incident/bug to the development team for review.
- Determination that the open issue cannot be resolved and is closed*
Services not Included in Technical Support Services
We do not provide free technical support for the following, you must have an Enterprise support contract or buy Professional services if you need help with:
- Participation in integration efforts
- Review of customer application code for the purposes of integrating with our products
- Custom coding for customers
- Technical support for free samples or open-sourced libraries voluntarily given as a courtesy
- On-site visits
- Detailed training on how to use our license management products when these are covered in the documentation and sample code.
Services related to training, customization of the Licensed Software, modifications and consultation are not included in technical support services, and the Licensor is not obligated to perform such services; however, the Licensor shall undertake reasonable efforts to accommodate any request by the Licensee for training, customization and/or on-site consultation services, and the Licensor shall charge its then-current rates for time and materials for such services.
1 888 800 8818 (US)