Do you make Software? Looking for a new Software Licensing Platform? ...you're in the right place - take a look at Zentitle by Nalpeiron !
AES (acronym of Advanced Encryption Standard) is a symmetric encryptionalgorithm. The algorithm was developed by two Belgian cryptographers Joan Daemen and Vincent Rijmen. AES was designed to be efficient in both hardware and software, and supports a block length of 128 bits and key lengths of 128, 192, and 256 bits. Nalpeiron uses strong AES encryption with a key length of 256 bits.
Protect your intellectual property and lower your costs
while giving users a great experience
• Multi-platform - Windows, Mac, Linux, ARM, Android and all related IDEs
• All servers located here in the USA
• 10+ Years Pedigree in Software Security
• Easy to retro-fit to your Software and get shipping
• Private Cloud saves you $10,000's of infrastructure costs
You're in safe hands!
100s of the world's leading software manufacturers rely on us 24x7x365
100s of ISVs and 1,000,0000s of their customers rely on Zentitle, allowing them to focus on using their software, never having to deal with the hassles and complexities of lesser licensing systems.