The calendar date on which a given version of an application is built (compiled, linked, etc.) and is often stamped into the application itself, which can then be read at runtime. The Build Date can be used as part of Date-based Licensing in order to ensure only versions of the application built within the End-User’s Maintenance Period can be run.
See also Date-based Licensing and Maintenance Period
Protect your intellectual property and lower your costs
while giving users a great experience
• Multi-platform - Windows, Mac, Linux, ARM, Android and all related IDEs
• All servers located here in the USA
• 10+ Years Pedigree in Software Security
• Easy to retro-fit to your Software and get shipping
• Private Cloud saves you $10,000's of infrastructure costs
You're in safe hands!
100s of the world's leading software manufacturers rely on us 24x7x365
100s of ISVs and 1,000,0000s of their customers rely on Zentitle, allowing them to focus on using their software, never having to deal with the hassles and complexities of lesser licensing systems.