A Software License Model that enables a pool of licenses to be shared across a group of potential users, with the licensing mechanism ensuring that at no point in time is the maximum concurrent number of licenses exceeded. In some cases, a vendor may also provide Overdraft Licenses which allows the maximum number to be temporarily exceeded, often with additional usage charges applying.
See also Floating Licensing and Overdraft Licenses
Protect your intellectual property and lower your costs
while giving users a great experience
• Multi-platform - Windows, Mac, Linux, ARM, Android and all related IDEs
• All servers located here in the USA
• 10+ Years Pedigree in Software Security
• Easy to retro-fit to your Software and get shipping
• Private Cloud saves you $10,000’s of infrastructure costs
You’re in safe hands!
1000s of the world's leading software manufacturers rely on us 24x7x365