A Software License Model that allows an End-User to run the application as long as the build date of the application is within the licensed date range. For example, an End-User may be permitted to run any version of the application that has a build date within their paid maintenance period.
See also Version-based Licensing, Build Date and Maintenance Period
Protect your intellectual property and lower your costs
while giving users a great experience
• Multi-platform - Windows, Mac, Linux, ARM, Android and all related IDEs
• All servers located here in the USA
• 10+ Years Pedigree in Software Security
• Easy to retro-fit to your Software and get shipping
• Private Cloud saves you $10,000’s of infrastructure costs
You’re in safe hands!
1000s of the world's leading software manufacturers rely on us 24x7x365