The situation that occurs when a request to activate a license is made (either an individual seat license or a floating/concurrent license) and that request is denied, typically because the maximum number of licenses for that license code has already been activated. The End-User may have to wait until one of the other End-Users returns their license to the pool of available licenses.
See also Floating License
Protect your intellectual property and lower your costs
while giving users a great experience
• Multi-platform - Windows, Mac, Linux, ARM, Android and all related IDEs
• All servers located here in the USA
• 10+ Years Pedigree in Software Security
• Easy to retro-fit to your Software and get shipping
• Private Cloud saves you $10,000's of infrastructure costs
You're in safe hands!
100s of the world's leading software manufacturers rely on us 24x7x365
100s of ISVs and 1,000,0000s of their customers rely on Zentitle, allowing them to focus on using their software, never having to deal with the hassles and complexities of lesser licensing systems.