The situation that occurs when a request to activate a license is made (either an individual seat license or a floating/concurrent license) and that request is denied, typically because the maximum number of licenses for that license code has already been activated. The End-User may have to wait until one of the other End-Users returns their license to the pool of available licenses.
See also Floating License
Protect your intellectual property and lower your costs
while giving users a great experience
• Multi-platform - Windows, Mac, Linux, ARM, Android and all related IDEs
• All servers located here in the USA
• 10+ Years Pedigree in Software Security
• Easy to retro-fit to your Software and get shipping
• Private Cloud saves you $10,000’s of infrastructure costs
You’re in safe hands!
1000s of the world's leading software manufacturers rely on us 24x7x365