A Vendor that creates one or more physical devices that are then sold to End-User (either directly or through the channel). Device Manufacturers can leverage feature-based licensing and other Software License Models in order to create differentiated product offerings from the same physical platform, controlling those features through Software Licensing.
See also Channel, Distributor, Software Licensing and Feature-based Licening
Protect your intellectual property and lower your costs
while giving users a great experience
• Multi-platform - Windows, Mac, Linux, ARM, Android and all related IDEs
• All servers located here in the USA
• 10+ Years Pedigree in Software Security
• Easy to retro-fit to your Software and get shipping
• Private Cloud saves you $10,000’s of infrastructure costs
You’re in safe hands!
1000s of the world's leading software manufacturers rely on us 24x7x365