A digital signature is a mathematical algorithm for demonstrating the authenticity of digital messages or documents. Certificate license files used by many legacy licensing platforms often use digital signatures in order to ensure the license files originated from the Vendor and are authentic.
Protect your intellectual property and lower your costs
while giving users a great experience
• Multi-platform - Windows, Mac, Linux, ARM, Android and all related IDEs
• All servers located here in the USA
• 10+ Years Pedigree in Software Security
• Easy to retro-fit to your Software and get shipping
• Private Cloud saves you $10,000’s of infrastructure costs
You’re in safe hands!
1000s of the world's leading software manufacturers rely on us 24x7x365