A network licensing model that allows a vendor to license an aggregate quantity of an application-specific resource across a group of potential users. This model is similar in nature to the concept of a floating license, in that the requested amount is ‘checked out’ from a common pool shared by multiple users or nodes, and similarly quantities can be ‘checked in’ as well. A sample use case would be a storage application that runs multiple nodes within a customer environment. The customer might be licensed for an aggregate amount of 250 terabytes of storage, split across 8 different nodes (servers). Node A might ‘check out’ 25 terabytes, Node B might check out 50 terabytes and so forth. The licensing mechanism would ensure that at no point would the nodes in aggregate check out more than the 250 terabytes licensed in total.
Protect your intellectual property and lower your costs
while giving users a great experience
• Multi-platform - Windows, Mac, Linux, ARM, Android and all related IDEs
• All servers located here in the USA
• 10+ Years Pedigree in Software Security
• Easy to retro-fit to your Software and get shipping
• Private Cloud saves you $10,000’s of infrastructure costs
You’re in safe hands!
1000s of the world's leading software manufacturers rely on us 24x7x365