Within the licensing world, the term “Vendor” or “ISV” refers to the author or provider of the application or device, “Customer” refers to the company to which that product is sold, and “End-User” refers to the employee that actually makes use of the application or product.
See also Vendor, ISV and Customer
Protect your intellectual property and lower your costs
while giving users a great experience
• Multi-platform - Windows, Mac, Linux, ARM, Android and all related IDEs
• All servers located here in the USA
• 10+ Years Pedigree in Software Security
• Easy to retro-fit to your Software and get shipping
• Private Cloud saves you $10,000’s of infrastructure costs
You’re in safe hands!
1000s of the world's leading software manufacturers rely on us 24x7x365