A service that allows an application that has been instrumented with licensing software to activate and/or check out a software license. The License Server typically runs as a Cloud service as part of a Licensing Software platform, but in some cases may be run within the end-customer’s infrastructure as an on-premise license server (especially in the case of an end-customer that has a Dark Site).
See also Dark Site
Protect your intellectual property and lower your costs
while giving users a great experience
• Multi-platform - Windows, Mac, Linux, ARM, Android and all related IDEs
• All servers located here in the USA
• 10+ Years Pedigree in Software Security
• Easy to retro-fit to your Software and get shipping
• Private Cloud saves you $10,000's of infrastructure costs
You're in safe hands!
100s of the world's leading software manufacturers rely on us 24x7x365
100s of ISVs and 1,000,0000s of their customers rely on Zentitle, allowing them to focus on using their software, never having to deal with the hassles and complexities of lesser licensing systems.