A service that allows an application that has been instrumented with licensing software to activate and/or check out a software license. The License Server typically runs as a Cloud service as part of a Licensing Software platform, but in some cases may be run within the end-customer’s infrastructure as an on-premise license server (especially in the case of an end-customer that has a Dark Site).
See also Dark Site
Protect your intellectual property and lower your costs
while giving users a great experience
• Multi-platform - Windows, Mac, Linux, ARM, Android and all related IDEs
• All servers located here in the USA
• 10+ Years Pedigree in Software Security
• Easy to retro-fit to your Software and get shipping
• Private Cloud saves you $10,000’s of infrastructure costs
You’re in safe hands!
1000s of the world's leading software manufacturers rely on us 24x7x365