Similar to usage-based licensing. Refers to the practice of paying for an application based on usage. Payment for usage may be done on a pre-pay basis, where usage draws down on the prepaid amount, or may be done in arrears where the end-user is invoiced for actual usage on a periodic basis (monthly, annually, etc.)
Protect your intellectual property and lower your costs
while giving users a great experience
• Multi-platform - Windows, Mac, Linux, ARM, Android and all related IDEs
• All servers located here in the USA
• 10+ Years Pedigree in Software Security
• Easy to retro-fit to your Software and get shipping
• Private Cloud saves you $10,000's of infrastructure costs
You're in safe hands!
100s of the world's leading software manufacturers rely on us 24x7x365
100s of ISVs and 1,000,0000s of their customers rely on Zentitle, allowing them to focus on using their software, never having to deal with the hassles and complexities of lesser licensing systems.