Often used in conjunction with the concept of Floating Licensing. Refers to a Vendor granting a user additional floating seats beyond what they have purchased to be used on a temporary basis when they need additional peak capacity. In some cases the overdraft licenses are paid for on a usage basis. In other cases overdraft usage is just tracked and used as a way of determining how many seats are required during the next renewal period.
See also Floating Licensing
Protect your intellectual property and lower your costs
while giving users a great experience
• Multi-platform - Windows, Mac, Linux, ARM, Android and all related IDEs
• All servers located here in the USA
• 10+ Years Pedigree in Software Security
• Easy to retro-fit to your Software and get shipping
• Private Cloud saves you $10,000's of infrastructure costs
You're in safe hands!
100s of the world's leading software manufacturers rely on us 24x7x365
100s of ISVs and 1,000,0000s of their customers rely on Zentitle, allowing them to focus on using their software, never having to deal with the hassles and complexities of lesser licensing systems.