Often used in conjunction with the concept of Floating Licensing. Refers to a Vendor granting a user additional floating seats beyond what they have purchased to be used on a temporary basis when they need additional peak capacity. In some cases the overdraft licenses are paid for on a usage basis. In other cases overdraft usage is just tracked and used as a way of determining how many seats are required during the next renewal period.
See also Floating Licensing
Protect your intellectual property and lower your costs
while giving users a great experience
• Multi-platform - Windows, Mac, Linux, ARM, Android and all related IDEs
• All servers located here in the USA
• 10+ Years Pedigree in Software Security
• Easy to retro-fit to your Software and get shipping
• Private Cloud saves you $10,000’s of infrastructure costs
You’re in safe hands!
1000s of the world's leading software manufacturers rely on us 24x7x365