The TCP/IP port used by HTTP to make connections to web servers and typically the easiest to access in both consumer and corporate environments. Nalpeiron’s software licensing and analytics platform sends all traffic over Port 80 (using secure 256-bit AES encryption) in order to ensure activations using the service are as accessible as possible to end-users.
See also HTTP and AES Encryption
Protect your intellectual property and lower your costs
while giving users a great experience
• Multi-platform - Windows, Mac, Linux, ARM, Android and all related IDEs
• All servers located here in the USA
• 10+ Years Pedigree in Software Security
• Easy to retro-fit to your Software and get shipping
• Private Cloud saves you $10,000’s of infrastructure costs
You’re in safe hands!
1000s of the world's leading software manufacturers rely on us 24x7x365