The practice of moving a license (typically a Workstation or Node Lock License) from one machine to another. This often involves deactivating the license on the machine being decommissioned and then activating the same license on the new machine. Secure Rehosting refers to the practice of ensuring that the license can provably no longer be run on the decommissioned machine after rehosting.
See also Workstation License and Node Lock License
Protect your intellectual property and lower your costs
while giving users a great experience
• Multi-platform - Windows, Mac, Linux, ARM, Android and all related IDEs
• All servers located here in the USA
• 10+ Years Pedigree in Software Security
• Easy to retro-fit to your Software and get shipping
• Private Cloud saves you $10,000’s of infrastructure costs
You’re in safe hands!
1000s of the world's leading software manufacturers rely on us 24x7x365