The practice of providing time-limited access to software or hardware features. Subscription periods can be of any length but are typically one month or one year. Software Subscriptions typically include support and maintenance, including the ability to benefit from software enhancements during the life of the Subscription. Subscription licenses may renew automatically at the end of each period, or may need to be manually renewed.
Protect your intellectual property and lower your costs
while giving users a great experience
• Multi-platform - Windows, Mac, Linux, ARM, Android and all related IDEs
• All servers located here in the USA
• 10+ Years Pedigree in Software Security
• Easy to retro-fit to your Software and get shipping
• Private Cloud saves you $10,000's of infrastructure costs
You're in safe hands!
100s of the world's leading software manufacturers rely on us 24x7x365
100s of ISVs and 1,000,0000s of their customers rely on Zentitle, allowing them to focus on using their software, never having to deal with the hassles and complexities of lesser licensing systems.