The practice of charging for an application based on some usage metric determined by instrumenting the application with analytics. Billing might be based on the number of hours the application is used, the number of times it is launched or some application specific metric such as the number of jobs run, format conversions processed, etc.
Protect your intellectual property and lower your costs
while giving users a great experience
• Multi-platform - Windows, Mac, Linux, ARM, Android and all related IDEs
• All servers located here in the USA
• 10+ Years Pedigree in Software Security
• Easy to retro-fit to your Software and get shipping
• Private Cloud saves you $10,000’s of infrastructure costs
You’re in safe hands!
1000s of the world's leading software manufacturers rely on us 24x7x365