Allows a vendor to limit an end-user to only running a version of the application up to a given release. For example, a license may allow the user to run any version in the 5.x line of releases, but in order to run a 6.x version requires a license upgrade (through an additional purchase). Version-based licensing is often used in conjunction with perpetual licensing and feature-based licensing.
Protect your intellectual property and lower your costs
while giving users a great experience
• Multi-platform - Windows, Mac, Linux, ARM, Android and all related IDEs
• All servers located here in the USA
• 10+ Years Pedigree in Software Security
• Easy to retro-fit to your Software and get shipping
• Private Cloud saves you $10,000’s of infrastructure costs
You’re in safe hands!
1000s of the world's leading software manufacturers rely on us 24x7x365