Allows a vendor to limit an end-user to only running a version of the application up to a given release. For example, a license may allow the user to run any version in the 5.x line of releases, but in order to run a 6.x version requires a license upgrade (through an additional purchase). Version-based licensing is often used in conjunction with perpetual licensing and feature-based licensing.
Protect your intellectual property and lower your costs
while giving users a great experience
• Multi-platform - Windows, Mac, Linux, ARM, Android and all related IDEs
• All servers located here in the USA
• 10+ Years Pedigree in Software Security
• Easy to retro-fit to your Software and get shipping
• Private Cloud saves you $10,000's of infrastructure costs
You're in safe hands!
100s of the world's leading software manufacturers rely on us 24x7x365
100s of ISVs and 1,000,0000s of their customers rely on Zentitle, allowing them to focus on using their software, never having to deal with the hassles and complexities of lesser licensing systems.