Acronym for Virtual Machine. Refers to simulating a physical machine (such as an Intel-based machine that might be used to run Windows, Linux, MacOS, etc.) within another environment. Virtual Machines allow services to be easily duplicated and/or moved from one server to another. Virtual Machines often pose challenges for Software Licensing platforms since they can be duplicated so easily.
Protect your intellectual property and lower your costs
while giving users a great experience
• Multi-platform - Windows, Mac, Linux, ARM, Android and all related IDEs
• All servers located here in the USA
• 10+ Years Pedigree in Software Security
• Easy to retro-fit to your Software and get shipping
• Private Cloud saves you $10,000’s of infrastructure costs
You’re in safe hands!
1000s of the world's leading software manufacturers rely on us 24x7x365