Often used interchangeably with the term “Node lock License”. Refers to the practice of granting a user the right to run an application on a specific machine. The license is ‘locked’ or ‘anchored’ to that specific machine and cannot be used on another machine without going through a rehosting process.
See also Rehosting and Node Lock License
Protect your intellectual property and lower your costs
while giving users a great experience
• Multi-platform - Windows, Mac, Linux, ARM, Android and all related IDEs
• All servers located here in the USA
• 10+ Years Pedigree in Software Security
• Easy to retro-fit to your Software and get shipping
• Private Cloud saves you $10,000's of infrastructure costs
You're in safe hands!
100s of the world's leading software manufacturers rely on us 24x7x365
100s of ISVs and 1,000,0000s of their customers rely on Zentitle, allowing them to focus on using their software, never having to deal with the hassles and complexities of lesser licensing systems.