Often used interchangeably with the term “Node lock License”. Refers to the practice of granting a user the right to run an application on a specific machine. The license is ‘locked’ or ‘anchored’ to that specific machine and cannot be used on another machine without going through a rehosting process.
See also Rehosting and Node Lock License
Protect your intellectual property and lower your costs
while giving users a great experience
• Multi-platform - Windows, Mac, Linux, ARM, Android and all related IDEs
• All servers located here in the USA
• 10+ Years Pedigree in Software Security
• Easy to retro-fit to your Software and get shipping
• Private Cloud saves you $10,000’s of infrastructure costs
You’re in safe hands!
1000s of the world's leading software manufacturers rely on us 24x7x365