It's also moving away from the uniform view of licensing as a "lock and key" mechanism into a more reporting driven "utility" model where the user and the Software Producer can offer a usage based model.
Nalpeiron Software Analytics can be used alone (or in combination with our Licensing) to track and monitor usage at the user, even with a registration function to track specific customers, to enable innovative new business models.
You can now experiment with a "metering" approach to Software Licensing as a way to expand your monetization options.
After 30 mins of setup time you will be able to:
- Get realtime feedback from the field on your application and it's usage
- Understand how features operate in complex, real-world configurations to reduce support headaches and user problems (analyze your data by platform, operating system, configuration, region, language, state, version, date and build)
- Track by user the interaction with your Software
- Easily switch features on and off, and track the usage of those features and functions
- Run reports and visualize this usage per installation
- Much, much more...