The approach a company takes in monetizing their application, device or service. Business models are typically implemented through varying Software License Models, which is how a given business model is managed and/or enforced.
Typical software license models including selling perpetual access to their products (which could be restricted to specific versions of the product), subscription-based models (monthly, annual, etc.), floating licensing (where a pool of licenses are shared across a group of potential users) and usage-based licensing.
See also Perpetual License, Subscription and Floating Licensing
Protect your intellectual property and lower your costs
while giving users a great experience
• Multi-platform - Windows, Mac, Linux, ARM, Android and all related IDEs
• All servers located here in the USA
• 10+ Years Pedigree in Software Security
• Easy to retro-fit to your Software and get shipping
• Private Cloud saves you $10,000’s of infrastructure costs
You’re in safe hands!
1000s of the world's leading software manufacturers rely on us 24x7x365