The approach a company takes in monetizing their application, device or service. Business models are typically implemented through varying Software License Models, which is how a given business model is managed and/or enforced.
Typical software license models including selling perpetual access to their products (which could be restricted to specific versions of the product), subscription-based models (monthly, annual, etc.), floating licensing (where a pool of licenses are shared across a group of potential users) and usage-based licensing.
See also Perpetual License, Subscription and Floating Licensing
Protect your intellectual property and lower your costs
while giving users a great experience
• Multi-platform - Windows, Mac, Linux, ARM, Android and all related IDEs
• All servers located here in the USA
• 10+ Years Pedigree in Software Security
• Easy to retro-fit to your Software and get shipping
• Private Cloud saves you $10,000's of infrastructure costs
You're in safe hands!
100s of the world's leading software manufacturers rely on us 24x7x365
100s of ISVs and 1,000,0000s of their customers rely on Zentitle, allowing them to focus on using their software, never having to deal with the hassles and complexities of lesser licensing systems.