The software licensing practice of breaking the functionality of an application (or device) into multiple “features” that can be turned on or off through licensing. For example, through feature-based licensing, an offering that provides base level functionality can be sold at a lower price point, with the ability to upgrade to additional features for an upcharge.
Protect your intellectual property and lower your costs
while giving users a great experience
• Multi-platform - Windows, Mac, Linux, ARM, Android and all related IDEs
• All servers located here in the USA
• 10+ Years Pedigree in Software Security
• Easy to retro-fit to your Software and get shipping
• Private Cloud saves you $10,000’s of infrastructure costs
You’re in safe hands!
1000s of the world's leading software manufacturers rely on us 24x7x365