Typically used in discussing different SaaS models. Single Tenant SaaS applications are a dedicated instance of an application for a specific end-customer, and can be hosted on-premise or through a hosting service like Amazon AWS EC2, Microsoft Azure or others. The alternate model is a Multi-Tenant approach whereby the hosted SaaS application serves the needs of a large number of customers using the same instance of the application, partitioning the data for those customers within the application itself.
See also Multi-Tenant
Protect your intellectual property and lower your costs
while giving users a great experience
• Multi-platform - Windows, Mac, Linux, ARM, Android and all related IDEs
• All servers located here in the USA
• 10+ Years Pedigree in Software Security
• Easy to retro-fit to your Software and get shipping
• Private Cloud saves you $10,000’s of infrastructure costs
You’re in safe hands!
1000s of the world's leading software manufacturers rely on us 24x7x365