Typically used in discussing different SaaS models. Single Tenant SaaS applications are a dedicated instance of an application for a specific end-customer, and can be hosted on-premise or through a hosting service like Amazon AWS EC2, Microsoft Azure or others. The alternate model is a Multi-Tenant approach whereby the hosted SaaS application serves the needs of a large number of customers using the same instance of the application, partitioning the data for those customers within the application itself.
See also Multi-Tenant
Protect your intellectual property and lower your costs
while giving users a great experience
• Multi-platform - Windows, Mac, Linux, ARM, Android and all related IDEs
• All servers located here in the USA
• 10+ Years Pedigree in Software Security
• Easy to retro-fit to your Software and get shipping
• Private Cloud saves you $10,000's of infrastructure costs
You're in safe hands!
100s of the world's leading software manufacturers rely on us 24x7x365
100s of ISVs and 1,000,0000s of their customers rely on Zentitle, allowing them to focus on using their software, never having to deal with the hassles and complexities of lesser licensing systems.