The practice of licensing portfolios of applications, typically through consuming a shared pool of ‘tokens’ which represents an overall annual investment in a vendor’s software. Different applications within the portfolio may consume varying numbers of tokens depending on value. For example, if Microsoft Office were licensed using a token-based licensing approach, Microsoft Word might consume 4 tokens when a customer uses the application, Excel might consume 3 tokens and PowerPoint might consume only 1 token.
Protect your intellectual property and lower your costs
while giving users a great experience
• Multi-platform - Windows, Mac, Linux, ARM, Android and all related IDEs
• All servers located here in the USA
• 10+ Years Pedigree in Software Security
• Easy to retro-fit to your Software and get shipping
• Private Cloud saves you $10,000's of infrastructure costs
You're in safe hands!
100s of the world's leading software manufacturers rely on us 24x7x365
100s of ISVs and 1,000,0000s of their customers rely on Zentitle, allowing them to focus on using their software, never having to deal with the hassles and complexities of lesser licensing systems.