The practice of licensing portfolios of applications, typically through consuming a shared pool of ‘tokens’ which represents an overall annual investment in a vendor’s software. Different applications within the portfolio may consume varying numbers of tokens depending on value. For example, if Microsoft Office were licensed using a token-based licensing approach, Microsoft Word might consume 4 tokens when a customer uses the application, Excel might consume 3 tokens and PowerPoint might consume only 1 token.
Protect your intellectual property and lower your costs
while giving users a great experience
• Multi-platform - Windows, Mac, Linux, ARM, Android and all related IDEs
• All servers located here in the USA
• 10+ Years Pedigree in Software Security
• Easy to retro-fit to your Software and get shipping
• Private Cloud saves you $10,000’s of infrastructure costs
You’re in safe hands!
1000s of the world's leading software manufacturers rely on us 24x7x365