Virtual Machine Cloning is a technique that is sometimes used to try to subvert the software licensing policy a vendor wishes to enforce and involves making copies of a given virtual machine container. Modern licensing platforms such as Nalpeiron can detect cloning attempts and allow the vendor to decide whether cloned virtual machines should be able to use a license or not.
Protect your intellectual property and lower your costs
while giving users a great experience
• Multi-platform - Windows, Mac, Linux, ARM, Android and all related IDEs
• All servers located here in the USA
• 10+ Years Pedigree in Software Security
• Easy to retro-fit to your Software and get shipping
• Private Cloud saves you $10,000’s of infrastructure costs
You’re in safe hands!
1000s of the world's leading software manufacturers rely on us 24x7x365