Stop software from being used after a fixed date in the future.
When you want your Licenses valid up to a fixed date but then to stop working, you can use End-date Based Licensing.
You can then extend the end-date when required via the Cloud-Based Licensing UI or its API.
End-date Based Licensing is used when a contract with one of your customers for use of your software is agreed to up to a specific date in the future, after which you need to ensure the software is stopped from being used. You may then reset the end-date to a new date further forward in the calendar when a new contract is signed.
Please get in touch for a quick meeting where we can discuss your particular use-case and the approaches you could take.
Get the Software Licensing Models Guide for more information.
Protect your intellectual property and lower your costs
while giving users a great experience
• Multi-platform - Windows, Mac, Linux, ARM, Android and all related IDEs
• All servers located here in the USA
• 10+ Years Pedigree in Software Security
• Easy to retro-fit to your Software and get shipping
• Private Cloud saves you $10,000’s of infrastructure costs
You’re in safe hands!
1000s of the world's leading software manufacturers rely on us 24x7x365